Monday, May 2, 2016

Investor's Business Daily ends daily print edition

From Mike Ramirez's website.

Mike Ramirez, Investor's Business Daily

It's with great sadness that I announce the end of the Investor's Business Daily daily print edition and the end of a great editorial page, as you know it. I am proud of the work that we've accomplished over the last ten years that I have been co-managing the page and the many years before that.

Wes Mann & company have constituted the finest editorial team- one that delivered real news and real issues without the filter of political correctness. It was a beacon for the truth. I was proud to work with them and our page will be missed, at a time when it is needed the most.

I can only say that I learned so much from our thoughtful, knowledgeable and intrepid staff. It was a team of original thinkers with a great depth of knowledge, brilliant and fearless.

I am so proud that I won my second Pulitzer for the IBD editorial page. They are some of the finest journalists I know. It was a pleasure beginning each day with them. I don't think I ever had so much fun going to work each and every single day. I will miss it.

It is the end of an era but the beginning of a new chapter. I will keep you all posted.

Today is my last day my cartoons will be posted on the IBD website. 
For the time being, you can continue to see my work here and at: www.michaelpramirez.com
Best wishes,
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment